- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
UAB Invoke Shift collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your inquiries submitted to us through our contact forms or email
- Comments that you leave on this website
- Visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UAB Invoke Shift with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out and submit a form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
UAB Invoke Shift may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) profiles belonging to UAB Invoke Shift.
- Marketing or sales consultants that are acting on behalf of UAB Invoke Shift.
How will we use your data?
UAB Invoke Shift collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your queries that you submitted through forms or emails.
- Analyse aspects of our business that are of most interest to visitors, to further improve our business offerings.
- Gain insights on your activity within our website or on our social media profiles.
When UAB Invoke Shift processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
UAB Invoke Shift securely stores your data, that we collect directly, at Our Company location at S. Daukanto st. 2-3, Klaipėda, Lithuania. Data is stored on UAB Invoke Shift computers secured through limited user privileges and strict account management.
UAB Invoke Shift will keep your personal information from inquiries, surveys, comments and other form data for up to 1 year and your identifying information such as name, email address and phone number for up to 2 years from your last communication or interaction on with our website, www.invokeshift.com. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our servers and computers.
UAB Invoke Shift would like to send you information about our services and products that we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop UAB Invoke Shift from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our email email@example.com, stating that you would no longer wish to receive marketing material.
What are your data protection rights?
UAB Invoke Shift would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request UAB Invoke Shift for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that UAB Invoke Shift correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UAB Invoke Shift to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that UAB Invoke Shift erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that UAB Invoke Shift restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to UAB Invoke Shift’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that UAB Invoke Shift transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collecting data such as IP address and browser agent data to help us prevent spam
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – UAB Invoke Shift uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Additionally, some anonymized information is collected about website visitor flows and page visits.
- Marketing – UAB Invoke Shift uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. UAB Invoke Shift sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistics – These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Statistics and Functionality cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Marketing cookies can be turned off and website functionality will not be inhibited.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Additionally, you have the option to select which cookies you would like to accept or decline when entering the website, in a pop up horizontal footer bar at the bottom of your screen. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- UAB Invoke Shift
- Email us at: email@example.com
- S. Daukanto st. 2-3,
- Klaipėda, LT-92124,
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UAB Invoke Shift has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the State Data Protection Inspection.